Trade Management is taking application for a Project Manager preferably with knowledge of commercial plumbing.
REPRESENTATIVE SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Must be skilled at initiating, building, and maintaining healthy relationships with customers as well as vendors and the community at large.
- The ability to identify, understand, and meet the needs of the organizations customers for a Plumbing Sub-Contractor; customers include General Contractors, Architects, and Project Owners.
- A thorough working knowledge of the technologies involved in Plumbing Construction and the relevant building codes and regulatory requirements for Plumbing Construction Contracting. This also includes a working knowledge of the relevant AIA American Institute of Architects) requirements for project management.
- Must have managerial skills including, but not limited to:
- Leadership skills; specifically, the ability to lead a project team. This includes setting and communicating expectations, monitoring performance, implementing corrective action whenever expectations are not being achieved.
- Goal setting and planning skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Problem solving skills.
Required: Minimum of five (5) years prior experience in construction preferably in the Plumbing trade with a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a supervisory or management position.
Preferred: Significant and successful experience as a Project Manager or similar position preferably for a Construction Plumbing Contracting firm.
Please forward you resume for consideration, you may also call or text 512-494-4728. You can also fill out our on line application by going to Trade-mgmt.com hover your mouse over opportunities and click register online.
Please like us on Facebook at Trade Management-Austin
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.