For more than 35 years, Vertex Solutions Group has helped globally leading organizations grow by supporting the people and partners they rely on. We provide learning, technology and business management services that see mutual success for our clients and their channel.
We are currently recruiting a number of individuals who will participate in military training exercises that will simulate real world situations in an Operational Environment. This team will be tasked with replicating a realistic representation of a given operational environment such as a village or market place.
Vertex Solutions Group (VSG) is looking for a well-rounded, Special Skilled Operational Environment Training Role Player. This position generally plays one of several roles of various indigenous people in a foreign culture. The mission is scheduled on a military base in a realistic erected for the purpose of training U.S. Military personnel. Must be capable of replicating various roles in both classroom and field training environment.
Adheres to military training standards at all times including but not limited to:
- Key roles: scripted and unscripted
- Members of the village, as well as village officials (provincial or district governor, mayor, advisor, judge, police chief), insurgents, police, interpreters, and army or other military or para-military personnel
Personnel will convincingly recreate the political, religious, cultural and economic relationships reflected in the applicable community. They routinely serve as foreign dignitaries and municipal and community leaders and must act in conjunction with a U.S. Army Brigade Commander (Colonel), Battalion Commander (Lieutenant Colonel) and selected members of the brigade and or battalion staff. Personnel must execute key leader engagements and fully understand political-military terminology and concepts used by senior military and civilian leaders.
- Must possess excellent oral and written skills to include the ability to listen and interpret messages correctly, thoroughly familiar with Microsoft Office application, be able to be trained on stabilization operations, international law, community development and humanitarian assistance through (actual experience or past role pay experience preferred)
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- High School diploma or GED
- Primary Language is English
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English