HVAC Journeyman Installer
The HVAC journeyman installer is responsible for completing all HVAC system installations efficiently and accurately while providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of HVAC systems and company sponsored programs.
Salary for this position is between $18 and $28 per hour, plus bonus incentives. We offer the following benefits: Company vehicle with gas card, company cell phone and tablet PC, uniforms. 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance. Holiday pay and paid time off. 401(k) with employer sponsored profit sharing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete all HVAC system installations on time and under budget
- Establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business
- Ensure jobs are properly staged
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck
- Participate actively in all training exercises and weekly meetings
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick and efficient installations
- Be accurate and timely with paperwork and time cards
Competencies and Qualifications:
- EPA certification with knowledge of applicable installation and venting codes
- Ability to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime as needed
- Commitment to continued education and training
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Clean, safe driving record
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.