Company Name: Star
Job Title: Cabinet Maker / Wood Worker
Location: Brooklyn Park, MN
Do you like to work with your hands?
Star is a company with a unique, world class culture. We believe that nurturing the growth and
creativity of our employees leads to empowered teams that help our clients engage, connect,
and convert their audiences every day. Star specializes in the design, manufacturing and
implementation of trade show, retail, corporate interior and live event marketing solutions for
an array of Fortune 1000 clients. As an Account Executive at Star, you will introduce prospects
to the marketing solutions Star provides and turn them into loyal, longtime customers. You
thrive on interactions with people and you get great satisfaction from helping companies thrive.
The ideal candidate should have industry experience in trade show and /or retail fixture fabrication.
Candidate needs to have a strong customer focus and be a solutions provider. The desire and ability to
operate according to Star’s core values in every interaction followed with integrity, open, honest and
respectful relationships, and the ability to communicate effectively with your fellow team is a must.
Star offers a competitive salary and full benefits in an engaging and collaborative work environment.
- Set up, operate and perform duties proficiently using state-of-the-art machinery.
- Utilize equipment and tools to manufacture cabinets for trade shows using wood, acrylic and other materials.
- Dedicated to making our customers successful by conforming to requirements, preventing defects and delivering the right result the first time every time.
- Uncover, record, report, and solve problems in quality variations of products and/or services to assure on-time delivery of the highest quality products.
Education: Vocational training in CNC required and AutoCAD preferred or equivalent wood shop or picture frame making, cabinetmaking experience
Experience: 2-5 years experience
Excellent and fun company, come to work with a smile and leave with a smile everyday!
We Make it Easy
• Applying takes less than 2 minutes. No passwords or accounts to register or sign-in for.
• You are hired directly by the company – MRA does not make hiring decisions.
MRA is a not-for-profit employers association serving over 3,000 companies throughout the upper Midwest. We partner with these companies working directly with their HR department and leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct line to the company, not an agency recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English