ColonialWebb is looking for an energetic, competitive, and customer-focused sales professional to generate business opportunities in the Charlottesville, VA market! As Account Executive, you will develop a portfolio of new customers and provide account management services to existing customers by selling repair services, service agreements, and projects for mechanical systems (HVAC, Plumbing, Automation, Electrical, and Water Treatment).
ColonialWebb is recognized as one of the most successful and respected mechanical contractors in the Mid-Atlantic. Join our dynamic and growing organization, and take your sales career to new heights!
- Headquartered in Charlottesville, VA, this position will seek out business opportunities throughout Charlottesville and surrounding counties.
What you’ll do:
- Sell HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Building Automation, and Water Treatment solutions to commercial customers (B2B).
- Hunt for new opportunities through cold calling, prospecting, and heavy networking.
- Identify key customers, increase business opportunities, and ensure customer retention.
- Increase our market presence for “big” opportunities.
- Connect with and influence high-level decision makers (owners and property managers).
- Close deals and grow our business!
- Spend most of your time with customers, out of the office.
What we’re looking for:
Experience, Education, and Certifications:
- Successful track record of selling maintenance agreements to B2B commercial customers in the local market.
- High school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor’s degree is nice to have, but not required).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong “hunting” and closing skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service and phone skills.
- Commercial HVAC/mechanical and energy conservation knowledge (preferred, not required).
- Account management skills; consistently seeking to understand customers’ needs and identify potential business opportunities.
- Demonstrated skills, experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
- Ability to deal diplomatically and communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Capable of maintaining a high energy level to handle a dynamic, evolving, and fast-paced workload.
- Client management skills; able to manage customer relationships, perceptions and expectations.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and willing to travel to consult with customers within territory.
- Pass a driving record check, criminal background check, credit check, and drug screen.
Personal and Professional Attributes:
- Focus and orientation for growth.
- Passionate about customer service.
- Competitive, ambitious, and highly motivated.
- Adaptable, persuasive, passionate, confident and positive.
- Creative, tenacious, quick learning, high energy, and entrepreneurial-focused.
- Initiative; self-motivated (driven), self-starter.
- Strong analysis, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude.
- Insight; ability to gather and make sense of new information.
What we’ll offer you:
- Excellent earnings potential including a competitive salary and commission plan.
- Car allowance.
- Opportunities for career growth, training, and development.
- Phone allowance/company phone.
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
- Medical, dental, vision, and Rx drug insurance.
- Life and accidental death insurance.
- Short and Long-Term disability insurance.
- Personal leave, paid holidays, bereavement leave.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee referral incentives.
- Scholarship program for employees’ children.
- Discounts at major cell phone and auto companies.
Who We Are:
ColonialWebb is one of the largest commercial, mechanical, and electrical contractors in the Mid-South, specializing in Construction, Service, Industrial Refrigeration, and Manufacturing. We provide service to customers ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
We install, maintain and upgrade mechanical systems for America’s best buildings. We can build, service, or retrofit systems for virtually any type of building – from schools and museums to high-rise office buildings and hospitals – even industrial plants that manufacture everything from potato chips to computer chips. We provide customers with engineering, design, construction, manufacturing, maintenance and repair support in the fields of HVAC, Refrigeration, Plumbing, Process Piping, Building Automation and Controls, Electrical, Green Energy Solutions, and Water Treatment Systems.
How to Apply:
Employment applications are accepted online at www.ColonialWebb.com/careers. EOE M/W/Disability/Vets
Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese