BirdDog Jobs is the leading online job board and resume bank for professionals in the construction, engineering and facilities industries. Our customers include contractors, manufacturers, wholesalers, facility managers, service organizations and executive search firms within these industries. Our jobseeker community provides hundreds of thousands of high quality tradesmen, engineers and experienced management personnel for our growth-oriented clients.
We understand how important highly skilled professionals are to our client’s long-term health and competitive positioning. We know the risk associated with working in this industry and we provide proactive hiring solutions to ensure that any amount of uncertainty is minimized.
We emphasize digital and social media strategies when it comes to attracting jobseekers and new clients. We narrow in on passive and active jobseekers through targeted online advertising, branding, trade school affiliations and email campaigns. As we’ve reached 2015, we’ve increased our job seeker traffic to close to 1 million names of the top talent needed to design, build and repair America. BirdDog Jobs benefits jobseekers and construction, engineering and facilities industries for many compelling reasons:
- Approximately 95% of people manage their career searches and information using the internet.
- Less than 10% of job openings are posted in print media such as newspapers and local magazines.
- The US Department of Labor anticipates that between 2012 and 2022 there will be 1.6 million new jobs added. The mass retirements of the Baby Boomers will also open up millions of jobs in the skilled trades.
- Construction, engineering and facilities jobs cannot move overseas. These jobs are critical to Americans’ peace of mind by ensuring comfort through infrastructure.
- BirdDog Jobs has been operating since 1997. We are the current market leader in terms of traffic and have developed platform and competencies necessary to succeed in this high growth opportunity.